Thursday, January 27, 2005

modern technology

hey everyone

well, no updates for a couple of days as our server at verk appears to have had something of a brain melt. we cannot access anything, and neither can our clients, which has caused some complaints!

I have picked up this Alexander, ostensibly because it has Angelina Jollie in it and Michele rather likes her. no doubt Matt does too, so I shall get a copy to him. I gather it is one of the worst films ever made, so I am in no real rush to watch it.

our good friends in Denver, Blondie and Stacey, are expecting their little baby girl any day now. nice one! hope all goes well, and we look forward to meeting her sooner rather than later.

on that note, Spiros will be a father in March. is the world ready!

right, I have just got my hands on two awesome Ian Brown gigs, so I have an urgent need to deafen myself.

hopefully all is well with the computers at work and I can post a decent update soon!

be excellent to each other!

No comments: