Sunday, January 09, 2005

please visit.........

http://mattbowes.blogspot.com/

Matt, I am delighted to say, has taken up my advice and is writing his own blog. I reccomend you read it, never once do I recall him having anything dull to say!

a lazy Saturday as I try to get better. watched a couple of films - Cellular, which I highly reccomend, and The Clearing, which is not bad at all.

Cellular has Kim Basigner & William H Macy in it, and I really can't say much as it is a nice twisting thriller. a reverse version of PhoneBooth should give you a clue.

The Clearing certainly is not bad, but it is not the epic, "best Robert Redford performance" ever that some people are claiming it is. well worth watching, one of Willem Dafoe's best roles for sure.

oh well, I am off to order pizza. hope the weekend is going well!


No comments: