Saturday, January 08, 2005

possible sigh of relief

recall the picture of the, ahem, large gentleman from Episode III that appeared to be The Emperor?? well, it seems that it isn't The Emperor, but some other nasty evil Jedi dude (oh, OK, Dark Lord Of The Sith) called Menomon or something. At least that's what I think is going on there.

I really don't want to say for sure, or say anything that spoils the film for people who want to wait, but let it be said that I have seen a pic that suggests he is not the Emperor.

otherwise, I feel somewhat slightly ill. not sure what is wrong, probably just seriously run down. a chilled weekend should fix me up.

thanks to Matt for the heads up on the new Robert De Niro film, Hide And Seek. I have kind of avoided recent De Niro films as he has not been that good, but the trailer for this one does look rather smart. can't wait to see it!

whilst we are thanking Matt, nice one on the support and kind words you have for my blog, mate. as you are easily one of the most interesting and intellectually stimulating people on the planet (which is saying something for one of Richard's gang), you know you should really set up a blog yourself!

I am just about finished reading the latest Grisham book, The Last Juror. Good, but a word of warning - the book is not really like how the back description says it is, and in all honesty the back tells you in a paragraph what happens for the first 300 pages of a 500 page book. my advice? buy the book but DO NOT read the back!

I will hopefully post some stuff over the weekend. if not, have a good one, and more speaks soon!

No comments: