Thursday, February 17, 2005

10 to midnight.........

well, as the hour of my 32nd birthday approaches, this birthday already looks like it will be class.

Michele, bless her, has renewed my subscription to Viz for another year, AND has ordered me the class Sledge Hammer! box set. nice one, lass!!

to top it all, I got a most smart email from CD Wherehouse. it turns out I have won a Rolling Stones contest I entered in December 2004, the prize for which is, if I recall, a copy of Live Licks, the CD set of their most recent tour. All I had to do was name what I thought was their best album. as it features Monkey Man and Gimmie Shelter, I went for Let It Bleed, and wrote a brief comment on it.

I will be getting contacted to go and collect it. I wonder if that means some publicity shots or something?

Boro march on in Europe! 2-2 is not bad, but we had the lead twice!

oh well, just about time for bed, and indeed time to see what the birthday fairies have brought me!

be excellent to each other!!!

No comments: