Tuesday, February 15, 2005

verk, verk, more verk

Hi Everyone

well, hardly time to breathe at work, let alone sit down, compose my thoughts and write them up!!

hope you all had as class a Valentine's Day as we did. Michele got me a most class pen, the DVD Where Eagles Dare starring the class of Richard Burton, a new edition of Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho and some other stuff that I am not going to tell you about :)

ho hum, birthday this friday. I turn 32, I think. will check and try to let you know.

I now have a class new cellphone, one that allows me to load up mp3's as ringtones. I have the Miami Vice theme as the ringtone, and Bowie's Speed Of Life for messages. well, what were you expecting?

I wish there was something exciting to mention, but it is one long stream of sleep and work. hmn, Travis Bickle syndrome? nice one!!

Michele is hard at work at her studies. not right now, obviously, not with CSI on TV!!

anyway, will try and set aside some time to write properly.

be excellent to each other!

No comments: