Wednesday, February 02, 2005

www.hellopeterschums.com, more like it

well, of all the oddities in the world! this www.hellopeter.com - a supposed champion of the right to complainm free speech and all that, is in fact a rather big fan of regulations and censorship.

I have had numerous messages removed or not put up there, as someone there has decided that I have issued "too many complaints", and it is unrealistic to have so many queries.

Well, if some genius there had read them, they would have noted that I also issued several compliments, none of which have been posted either. And I can only assume that the same person or people did not think that it would be unwise to send me follow up emails about my queries when no one ever got to see them and nothing was ever done!

To show that I am better than them, I shall leave their link on my site for now. By all means feel free to bombard that web page, or indeed their comments email : comments@hellopeter.com, with questions as to why and for what reason they decide not to print valid complaint and criticisms. by all means refer to me if you do so.

Much of the content of the SA Press is not, as is widely believed, influenced by the Government. It is in fact in the hands of the advertisers, who threaten to pull their finance if certain stories are run. One cannot but help wonder if certain web pages have been lured by cash.......

otherwise, just really busy times, kids. I am really sorry that I have not done a proper update lately, and all the more sorry that my only decent update of late (this one) has been a complaint about someone yet again insulting my intelligence.

hello to my good friends in Denver, who are going really well with their new baby daughter. a class gift should be landing on Friday!

anyway, time for bed.

be excellent to each other, as long as each other somewhat obviously does not involve certain sites mentioned here.......


No comments: