Monday, March 07, 2005

for a change, Still Ill

Hello

well, this flu/cold thing just does not seem to wish to go away. at the moment, I feel like nails are being rammed into my head at several points, whilst someone attempts to glue my right eye up. all this, and it is Monday too.

Michele has some classy new Ferrari stationery to play around with for her studies. I had every intention of just picking up a pencil, but this expanded somewhat.

finally got the class Rolling Stones Live Licks CD I won in that competition. the mix on it is somewhat odd - Keith Richard's guitar seems to be placed in the background, with the percussion at the forefront. not all bad, just not what I expect from the Stones. ho hum, it has Monkey Man on it, and thus in my world it is class.

hope all is going well with you guys, wherever you may be!

be excellent to each other!!!!

No comments: