Sunday, September 11, 2005

test sort of a success

hmn, well, this blogger for word thing might be OK, but going on the lack of a Stone Roses picture in my first attempt with it I guess I cannot upload pics this way. ho hum, the inability to put the images exactly where I want is somewhat annoying.

that said, if I do a check and find the pic has turned up, nice one!!

not a great deal to add at this present moment in time. we are both feeling better, although it has to be said I was in bed by 10 last night, which meant that I was up at around 6am. hence me fiddling with the internet and playing about with things like this “blogger for word” device.

I checked in on my order at www.hmv.co.uk and it’s a mix of good and bad my 7” and CD single of All Ablaze are sat in a courier bag waiting to go, also waiting for Ian to finally release the Greatest CD. I wanted them all shipped at once – it’s 15 pounds a go, so it kind of makes sense to wait! and yes I have been looking for a “sneak preview” version, and no I have not found it. at best I found a few seconds of the song, plus a streaming video that did not play so well via my 56k modem.

oh dear, this programme capitalises the “i”, something that I do not like having here.

I somehow doubt that I will be able to use this new software at work, since we can barely use anything on our PC’s let alone install anything.

oh well, let me play around some more, see what I can come up with………

No comments: