Saturday, December 09, 2006

James at 51 weeks

Hey Everyone

I am on holiday, of sorts! no more verk until December 20, but I am certain that James will keep me busy whilst I am off!!

also keeping me busy is the Revenge Of The Sith game on my shiny new PS2 thingie. it is rather tricky, disposing of every single Jedi. ho hum.

enough of me, here's James, hovering around the one year old mark!




as you can see, he's rather good at feeding himself these days! there's a rather curious independent streak in him - he wants to do it all and do it on his own.



of the many wonderful things he has from his Mummy, so far one of the things he has from Daddy is the willingness to spill his meal all over himself as and when the chance permits!




speaking of Daddy, here he is with "man with beard", blissfully ignorning him, instead wisely concentrating on his bottle and possibly a little snooze!!

as we head into the festive season, please take the time to be even more excellent to each other than usual!

No comments: