Thursday, September 03, 2009

Rolling Stones' Keith Richards recording with Jack White




The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards has revealed that he has been working with Jack White.

Richards was tight-lipped about the hook-up, but told Rolling Stone magazine that the two guitarists have collaborated. However, he was cagey on the subject on whether he might enlist White to produce for his band.

"I enjoy working with Jack," he said. "We’ve done a couple of tracks."

On the possibility of White producing for The Rolling Stones, he added: "I couldn't fuel that rumour any more than to say Jack and I are in touch."

Richards did, however, confirm that it was his plan to get his band into the studio next year to record their next album.

"I'm trying to gather the boys together," he explained. "One way or another, I'll get them back in line."



Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: