Monday, October 05, 2009

birthday wishes, belated and on time....

hey everyone

time for some birthday wishes! first up, a late one from September, a very happy birthday indeed to Andrew William Harland! yeah, sorry, i know - see the connection story!

to celebrate, here's a picture of me and the rather young Andrew William outside a building of some note!





that in Andrew's hands would be Doo Doo! dear me, looking at that picture again, i really do miss my "Morrissey" style glasses, and really miss my beloved green jacket!

and secondly, today's the day to say a very happy birthday indeed to my first ever and dear cousin Elizabeth! couldn't find a pic of just her and i together, but here's one of her looking very 80s, and with her dear brother Robert!





i know it's odd for me to put a pic here that features Robert not in a bath somewhere, but there you go Elizabeth, a proper pic of him just for you!


hope you both had most excellent birthdays!!!!


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: