Saturday, October 02, 2010

on the subject of hats....

hey everyone


well, a couple of posts ago saw me showing off my celebrated new hat, a hat which most seem to think is a many splendid thing. my Uncle Trevor, however, is an enthusiast for nostalgia, and thus sent in this picture from a little over 20 (twenty!) years ago.....





this would be me at my Dad's 40th birthday party! the hat i have on in the pic is a sort of recycled one - it's a bowler hat from a fancy dress party that was a few months before this, to which i went dressed as Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

other than the unmistakable sight of John Chambury in the background, my profuse apologies, for i have no idea who anyone else in the pic is!

cheers for this Trevor!!


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: