Friday, June 07, 2013

Candy Crush Saga Level 65

hi there

if you were to ask me what my thoughts, feelings and views are on level 65 of that Candy Crush Saga game so popular over on facebook i would look quite upset. why? because it does not like me. at all. look, you can see how much it does not like me below.



this is as close as i have got to finishing the wretched thing. one jelly square there on the side to get rid of, only one move left and there's nothing i could have done with that one move to get rid of the last jelly square.

exactly how did my life reach the point where i am taking pictures of some game and putting those pictures up here to moan and whine? hey ho, i imagine that many others are stuck like me, so consider this some sort of solidarity, i suppose.

many thanks to my (considerably) better half for introducing me to this game!


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: