Monday, June 03, 2013

indicators

hi there

i was having one of them Skype chat things with my dear Uncle Colin over the weekend.during our confabulation i mentioned in passing that i had recently (Friday) had the indicators on my car mended by the indicator mending people. Colin seemed rather impressed by this (the idea of me getting anything fixed on my car that is broken does tend to amuse those who know me), so i suggested that i should make a video of it. he seemed delighted by this idea.

and so, to that effect, here is the video of me doing my indicators. i have not played it back myself, so i am unsure as to if my narration is loud and clear on it. feel free to leave a comment and let me know.


if there's music on it too, that would be the sounds of The Buzzcocks. i am sure Pete Shelley will not mind a snippet appearing here, will he?

Jayson, if you are reading - fear not, you remain my mechanic and mender of priority choice. i just needed the indicators sorted out rather quick. taxi drivers were having a go at me for not indicating, you see, and when such a group of people - who would not be out of place at Mos Eisley, recalling Obi-Wan's description of the place - make such comments it is time to act!

right, all i can say is that i trust you have enjoyed this video!


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: