Friday, June 14, 2013

the further art of Spiros

hi there

i do love how every time my chum Spiros goes off to a Spur to eat i somehow end up entering the kids' colouring competition.

somewhere on this blog is the delightful picture of Gene Simmons out of Kiss that he drew and entered on my behalf. this time he seems to have arguably gone one better with this masterpiece.



i should be thankful, i suppose, for the fact that he does not write or draw anything too obscene on these things with my details on. exactly why he was inspired to declare my love of netball, indeed "all games for girls", is a bit beyond me really. it's probably in some small way related to the amount of babycham he drank as he ate.

the "Kiss" entry from last time did not win anything, i presume, as they never called me. fingers crossed that i get a call after they have judged this one. it will be class if i get awarded an ice cream or something.

cheers Spiros!


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: