Monday, December 30, 2013

kettle

hi there

well, a somewhat quick update to put here a picture which i promised for the Child of the Condiment Phoenix in the post yesterday but forgot to add, sorry!

phase one of my assorted quests has been completed. behold, a purple kettle that is called such as it is a kettle which is purple in colour.



magnificent, is it not? the tea proudly on display next to it is also spectacular, and very much appreciated.

also, despite the rather adverse weather, i attempted to indulge in a cigarette this morning. you may or may not be pleased to see this picture that my (considerably) better half took of me as i did my best to indulge this filthy hobby.



as my phone has ceased working i am in urgent need of a trip into the town, which i will undertake shortly. i may well, if you are wondering, put some pants on first.


be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: