Tuesday, July 19, 2016

family portrait

heya


nothing much, look you see. i just thought that some of you might quite like, if not appreciate, a bit of a break from tales of my exploits down in London. yes, i do have further stories to tell from the place, but for now, this.

we, which is to say my family and i, had reason to take one of them "selfie" pictures. ostensibly, i suppose, it was only i who took a selfie as such, as it was me who was in control of the image capturing device. the remaining three, who just so happen to form the 75% of my family that you all like more than you like me, were in the picture. but anyway, here it is.



yes, this was somewhat early one morning, so please excuse my less than perfect hair. my (considerably) better half, of course, looks as radiant and as beautiful as ever; a sentiment which she assures me that i am sincere in making and mean.

there are still two or three blog posts to come of London, with one in particular being of some interest to quite a few of you. my shenanigans with Spiros will, alas, have to wait. it will feature some three to four thousand words of text to capture it all, and i suspect having a legal opinion on any incriminating matters might be prudent if not outright wise. that may well have to wait until the weekend.

until then, then..........




be excellent to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: